Monday, April 8, 2013

Weeks 33 and 34.. It's coming quick!

Weeks 33 and 34
 
How far along?: 35 Weeks today

Total weight gain: I just weighed myself again today and I'm still only 20 pounds up. I'm somewhat concerned this hasn't gone up and will ask the doctor again tomorrow. In the meantime, I packed a little more food in my lunch.

How big is baby?: Week 33: Pineapple; Week 34: Canteloupe; Week 35: Honeydew

Sleep?: I'm starting to get antsy with everything that's left to do and set up, so I've been up late trying to catch up on stuff or organize myself. Once I fall asleep I'm fine and can sleep without getting up. It's just the actual process of getting into the bed that holds me up haha

Best moment?: Rob, Susan and my other friend Susan from work put together a surprise baby shower for me on Saturday with friends from home and work. I was so touched that people came out to show their support and excitement for the baby.

Movement?: Yes - he's pretty active at all times of the day and is really bumping around in there.

Food cravings?: This is still the same - none. If anything it's hard to figure out what to make for dinner because there's nothing I really want to eat.

Food aversions: None

Labor signs?: None. And I'm really hoping none for a whle. While my list of fears used to just be to have a healthy, happy, normal baby, now I'm concerned that a) he'll be underweight since I'm not gaining a lot and b) he'll come early. I'd like him to plump up and be in there as long as possible.

Belly button in or out?: Occassionally pops out a little depending on how he's moving.

What I miss:
People have been asking me that so there's kind of a running list, but nothing that I'm dying to have. The list includes: sushi, wine, turkey sandwich, coffee, regular clothes and running

Milestones: Finally making a decision on the carseat and stroller. What a long, exhausting process!

No comments:

Post a Comment