Monday, April 29, 2013

37 Weeks Down!

Week 37 Recap
How far along?: 38 weeks today

Total weight gain: 24 pounds

How big is baby?: Week 37: Leek; Week 38: Celery Bunch

Sleep?: Some nights are better than others but still manage to always get a few hours of sleep

Best moments?: It's not the best moment, but this weekend I finally finished the last bit of baby laundry. Last week was also great since my team at work threw me a nice luncheon

Movement?: OMG yes he moves around like crazy and it's really starting to hurt! I'm still amazed at how my stomach contorts to such different positions

Food cravings?: Nothing really..

Food aversions: None..

Labor signs?: I'm still nervous about every pain or kick, especially since they are getting strong, but no other labor signs just yet

Belly button in or out?: It's like half in, half out

What I miss: Regular clothes. I'm so sick of maternity pants and this has been a cold spring so I really can't crack out nice dresses or maternity skirts/shorts

Milestones: Making it through another weekend and knowing there are two more weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment