Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Week 35 Recap

Week 35 Recap
How far along?: 36 Weeks today

Total weight gain: 21 pounds

How big is baby?: Week 35: Honeydew; Week 36: Coconut

Sleep?: Definitely starting to get up in the middle of the night again, whether it's due to discomfort or going to the bathroom. Some nights its easier to get back to sleep than others

Best moment?: The lovely baby showers I had with friends, co-workers and my moms side of the family. It was so great to see everyone and see the love the have for Anthony already!

Movement?: Although he's quiet as I type this he's been pretty bouncy in there. Even yesterday during a sonogram he was punching my belly. I don't think he liked being disturbed when he was sleeping... like mother like son!

Food cravings?: Nothing really. Maybe milk again?

Food aversions: None

Labor signs?: Nothing yet - knock wood. I went to the doctors yesterday and there's no sign of activity yet, which I take as a good thing. Keep baking, baby!

Belly button in or out?: Still technically flat but occassionally pops out a little depending on how he's moving.

What I miss: Being able to sleep on my belly and without all the pillows to prop me up

Milestones:
- Finishing up his room and washing all the baby laundry
- My last sonogram appointment. Next time I'm scheduled to see the baby is when he's in my arms!

The baby shower cake Dom and Jorge made for the shower. The detail on the baby was amazing!

Baby Anthony's room all set up!

Last photo of our little guy, weighing in at 5 pounds, 10 ounces with 4 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment