Thursday, April 25, 2013

Random Thoughts..

These are things that could go in my next weekly update but since they are top of mind now I thought I'd jot them down:
  • My last sonogram showed that Anthony was head down but based on the funky positions he's been getting in lately I think he may have moved
  • I'm back to getting up twice a night to go to the bathroom.. no fun
  • Since he's getting bigger, the weight seems to shift to one side if I sleep on my side. If I'm not propped up with pillows I wake up (not sure if it's discomfort or him kicking). My answer - sleep sitting up. Rob woke up early today and I think was a little surprised to see that, but it's definitely more comfortable
  • Work threw me a team lunch the other day and it was so nice. Lots of laughs, advice and a yummy lunch! It was very thoughtful
  • I've come to the conclusion that I'm not afraid of labor or delivery but what does freak me out is a) not knowing when it may happen b) I won't be prepared c) I'll have a hard time juggling everything once I go back to work d) even though he's not here yet I already don't want to leave my little man

No comments:

Post a Comment