Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Most Stressful Jobs

I enjoy what I do for a living but lately things have been very stressful as more projects come down the pipe and the deadlines get closer and closer together. I've seen the Most Stressful Job Rankings before but agree now more than ever that PR Execs have one of the most stressful jobs. This career choice came in #2, with pilots having the #1 most stressful job.

"2. Public Relations Executive

Stress score: 47.60

Hours per day: 9

Public relations executives are "completely at the mercy of their clients and buyers," says Tony Lee, noting that their success or failure depends on the actions and decisions of clients, creating a stressful situation because their performance is in many ways out of their hands.

They also bear the burden of being connected constantly to social media while also managing small details of several campaigns at once."

My husband also says that sales is a stressful job, which I agree, but I guess we'd have to walk a mile in each others shoes to understand the other's point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment