Saturday, September 10, 2011

So I'm not completely domestic

I have some work to do when it come to learning about laundry. I get the basics (hot for whites, colors for cold), but for some reason every once in a while I'll get spots on the clothes or the whites don't look completely white. So yesterday I decided to add a little bleach to the load I was doing - which was mostly whites except for our sheets, which are a light tan. I didn't think a splash of bleach would have this much of an effect but now our sheets are somewhat tie-die. When I told Rob, I prefaced it by saying I have good news and bad news. Good news, we have clean sheets. Bad news, they're now spotted.
At least its just the sheets - something only for our eyes - and nothing major or totally visible to guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment