Monday, September 26, 2011

Bubbles!

My niece loves to come over for playdates and on her recent visit she wanted to blow bubbles, among her many requests. We started off with her blowing the bubbles but she seemed to be getting more of the mixture on the floor rather than actual bubbles in the air. To save the bubbles, and my carpet, I made it a fun game for me to blow them and for her to pop the bubbles before they hit the ground. It turns out she wasn't the only one who had a great time with this game. Buster did too! Although it was so cute to see them run around and jump in the air to pop the bubbles, this was definitely a first for our playful pooch.

In addition to bubble time, Buster enjoyed sharing in our snack time and had fun giving us kisses as we did some yoga moves. It's times like that which make me so confident that he'll be great whenever we have kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment