Sunday, August 7, 2011

We Now Have a Kitchen Aid Mixer!

After many years of consideration, I finally broke down and bought a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer! I've wanted one for a while but my main hesitation was the size. These appliances - as wonderful as they may be - take up a lot of room, especially since our kitchen already has so many gadgets and gizmos and isn't very large on counter space. I knew I always wanted one but would rather have saved it for our next house, which I'm hoping will have a bigger kitchen.

We ended up getting the Professional 600 series, just because it can hold a little more. If this gadget will last me a lifetime, I want to make sure we have room to grow with it. I can't wait to see all the fun concoctions I'm going to bake with this baby! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment