Friday, October 12, 2012

The Bambino: Weeks 6 & 7

When I wrote this post, it was marking week 7! During week 6 we went to the doctor to confirm the pregnancy and stock up on reading material about what not to eat, what tests to consider getting and confirm the due date of May 13. We go back to the doctor on October 10th to hear the heart beat and see what the little bambino is up to!

How far along?: 7 weeks
Total weight gain: 0
How big is baby?: Week 6 was the size of a pea; Week 7 is a blueberry
Maternity clothes?: No
Sleep?: Yes, and I'm definitely feeling more tired. Lately I'm tired by 7:30 and on the couch by 9
Best moment this week?: Last week going to the doctor and having her say everything looks good so far
Movement?: He or she is just getting cozy; too small for movement
Food cravings?: Not yet, although I do go through waves of nausea which is really frustrating and not fun
Labor signs?: None
Belly button in or out?: Innie
What I miss: Since I'm so tired I could go for a cup of coffee to give me a jolt but am staying away from caffeine
What I'm looking forward to: Our doctors appointment on the 10th to hear the heartbeat
Milestone: Telling our parents and siblings. My moms reaction was the best. And for some reason my siblings and their signficant others all had a strange feeling we were expecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment