Friday, October 12, 2012

And Baby Will Make 4!

I'm very excited to share that we're finally pregnant! Buster will be a big brother come mid-May and Rob and I will embark on the exciting adventure of parenting!

They always say it happens when you least expect it and boy did it ever. After debating a vacation for the last few months we finally booked a trip to London and Paris to celebrate our five year anniversary back in August. Since it's taken nearly a year for it to actually happen, I figured the odds were against us. Coupling that with the our busy travel schedules for work, never in a million years did I think we'd get pregnant this time around! But I'm very excited, thankful and relieved it finally happened.

I know this post is a little delayed but we didn't want to jinx anything by sharing the news too early. However, I still wanted to document some special miletsones along the pregnancy so I snagged the below from a friends blog to help keep track of the details. I'll also try to post pictures documenting the belly bump along the way :)

How far along?: 5 weeks
Total weight gain: 0
How big is baby?: Estimated to be about the size of a seed (I've read orange seed or sesame seed)
Maternity clothes?: Better not be!
Sleep?: Yes, and I'm definitely feeling more tired
Best moment this week?: The four positive pregnancy tests
Movement?: He or she is just getting cozy; too small for movement
Food cravings?: Not yet
Labor signs?: None for a long time
Belly button in or out?: Innie
What I miss: Nothing major yet, but there are a few things I know I'll miss already!
What I'm looking forward to: Telling our families and friends
Milestone: We're pregnant!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment