Friday, October 12, 2012

Baby's First Picture

October 10th was a very, very exciting day. We had our first sonogram!

Of course Rob played it cool but it was definitely a mix of emotions for me - the fear that something might be wrong, worry that we might not hear a heartbeat and the excitement of seeing the baby for the first time. Thankfully, everything is on track for a May 13 due date and the baby appears to be healthy. I actually let out a little scream when I saw the arms and legs move - which startled the doctor - and I shed a few tears when I heard the heartbeat. I actually asked her to turn the sound on again so I could hear it again. Never in my life have I seen or heard something so amazing. I still get teary eyed thinking about it and can only imagine what a wonderful and emotional journey we have ahead.

Our Bambino Week 9

No comments:

Post a Comment