Friday, March 18, 2011

I Jinxed Myself

Sometime last week I mentioned to Rob that since I started being diligent about taking vitamins I haven't gotten sick. Seriously. Maybe I had the sniffles but not a full blown head cold in nearly two years.

Fast forward to this week..

Tuesday my throat starts to hurt. I go home after work and lay down, waking up to the pain that spread up to my ears. Not fun. I stayed home Wednesday and went to the doctor, where he did a throat culture (no results yet) but thinks it may just be a viral infection. Last night the sniffles came on and today I have a full blown head cold.. on top of the throat and occassional ear pain.

I'm not sure if I blame this on being in the cold rain last Thursday, lack of sleep, not taking my vitamins over the weekend, or pure bad luck, but whatever the cause, I definitely think I jinxed myself. Being sick stinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment