Monday, March 25, 2013

Weeks 31 and 32

Weeks 31 & 32

How far along?: 33 Weeks today

Total weight gain: 20

How big is baby?: Week 31: Bunch of Asparagus; Week 32: Bok Choy; Week 33: Pineapple

Sleep?: Once I fall asleep I sleep I'm out like a log, but its definitely harder to get to bed. I also find that I'm more tired mid-day and would love to sneak in a nap whenever I can.

Best moment?: Watching my little brother's face when he got to feel the baby move.

Movement?: Yes - he's pretty active at all times of the day and is really bumping around in there.
 
Food cravings?: This is still the same - none. If anything it's hard to figure out what to make for dinner because there's nothing I really want to eat.

Food aversions: None

Labor signs?: None

Belly button in or out?: Has stayed consistently flat but occassionally pops out a little depending on how he's moving.

What I miss:
- I could go for a cup of coffee today.. I'm definitely dragging after the busy weekend we had.
- I miss regular clothes. These maternity pants are getting to be a pain and I feel like everything makes me feel fat.
- I could go for a long run. Even though I walk I'd still like to get more toned. Oh well. after the baby's out I'll start running again.

Milestones: Less than 50 days until he's here. And I'd like all 50 days please. As much as I'd like to meet you, don't come early, baby!

Taken at a friends wedding on March 22

Nearly 33 weeks

Side view to show "the bump"
 
Cuddly Little Buster!

No comments:

Post a Comment