Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Things That Make Me Giggle

One of my favorite side effects, if you will, of pregnancy has been the random giggles I get. I'm not sure what makes them come on but for some reason they're so funny that when I think of it even days later I still laugh. Here's the short list of some words:

  • Breadcrumbs
  • Mashed potatoes
  • Some episodes of "Friends," like the one when Joey gets his eyebrows tweezed and the one comes out looking like a caterpillar
  • Rations: When my family made fun of me for how I feed Buster at Easter dinner
  • A video my co-worker showed me of her nephew's first kiss. Apparently he was so smitten with the kiss he fell down after his girlfriend gave him a peck on the cheek.
  • The word "vagina" - not to act like a 10 year old, but the woman running the labor and delivery prep class made Rob, the only guy in a class full of girls, state where babies come out of. Not only was he tired and hungry, but I'm sure he wasn't crazy about me volunteering for the demonstration. Lucky me, it was back rub techniques during labor. The way he said it reminded me of when Steve Carell said it in the movie "40 Year Old Virgin"
I'm sure there have been others but these definitely stood out, even 7 months into the pregnancy. Let's hope the baby enjoys a good laugh too when he's here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment