Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Weeks 29 and 30

Weeks 29 and 30

How far along?: 31weeks today, 1 day

Total weight gain: Up a little.. maybe 1.5 pounds. So figure 17.5

How big is baby?: Week 29: Butternut Squash; Week 30: Large cabbage

Sleep?: Luckily I am still able to sleep through the night.. yay!

Best moment?: Getting the results that I passed my 3 hour glucose test! 

Movement?: Yep. The movements are getting more painful and frequent.. he's definitely a mover and a shaker when he wants to be.
 Food cravings?: None. If anything it's hard to figure out what to make for dinner because there's nothing I really want to eat.

Food aversions: None

Labor signs?: None

Belly button in or out?: Still flat and I think it's slowly becoming an outie

What I miss: I was at a bridal shower on Sunday and the girl was talking about her one year old daughter and her pregnancy experience. While I always thought I'd want sushi after, I'm also adding that I'd like a turkey sandwich.. maybe a Jersey Mike's #7: a turkey and provolone sandwich with lettuce, tomato, veggies and vinegar

Milestones:
- I broke down and bought my first baby items. The majority of my family is superstitious so I've been hesitant to get anything. However, on an outlet trip with my aunt I bought a few outfits that were on sale.
- I completed all of the hospital preregistration paperwork so that's starting to make it feel more real too.
- We hit the two month mark.. our little guy should be here in 2 months! 

No comments:

Post a Comment