Monday, January 28, 2013

Where does the time go? Weeks 22, 23 and 24

Weeks 22, 23, 24

How far along?: 25 weeks today
Total weight gain: 15 pounds as of this morning, which marked the start of week 25
How big is baby?: Week 22: papaya; Week 23: pomegranate; Week 24: grapefruit; Week 25: zucchini/canteloupe
Sleep?:Surprisingly, yes - and better than the first trimester
Best moment?: When my mom told me she'll throw me a baby shower. Even though it will be very small and with just one side of the family, it is still very touching since it's the only one I'll have.
Movement?: Yes and I love it. Although our "routine" of morning and evening kicks has changed, it's nice to feel the surprise kicks or punch. I love the little miracle growing inside me!
Other symptoms: So far I've been very lucky and haven't had any symptoms besides the occasional heartburn. Despite what Rob says, I don't think I've been very emotional.. just one issue gets me upset.
Food cravings?: Still no cravings to report. If anything, I really don't want to eat anything as nothing appeals to me, but force myself to eat for my little guy
Food aversions: Still none
Labor signs?: None
Belly button in or out?: Flattened out more. My innie is definitely gone!
What I miss: I miss having a somewhat disposable income. I always watched what I spent but now everything I do I have to compare to what we need for the baby. I'm sure it will be worth it but right now its tough.. baby stuff is expensive!
Milestones: I got ride of my cute, sporty Mazda 3 GT for a 2013 Chevy Equinox. It's not a full mom mobile but for me it's a big step.

No comments:

Post a Comment