Thursday, January 3, 2013

2012 Resolution Recap

Below are last year's resolutions and how I did with those goals. Looking back I'm happy with how I did, although there are certain things that no matter how much I try they're hard to stick to.
  • Be more patient - I tried and feel I accomplished this by being more patient with family drama. I did not succeed in being more patient while driving
  • Curse less - ehh.. I try but never do too well with this
  • Exercise (aim for at least three times per week) - I feel like I did pretty good, and had a really good running routine for most of the year
  • Try one new recipe per month - If you count how I tried multiple new recipes per month, I'm sure that would add up to more than 12. I will admit, I slacked off a bit mid-year
  • Have better posture - Made a concious effort but could always improve
  • Don't text while driving - I tried but could always be better at this. At least in the first part of the year I only really used my phone while stuck in traffic (and if you know NJ, that's pretty often!)
  • Don't rest my hands on my face - Made a concious effort
  • Be better about communicating with family members - Was good with this for the first part of the year
  • Travel to someplace new - check! Went to London and Paris
  • Start a family - check!! Rob and I started our family and our little baby will be here this spring! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment