Friday, January 4, 2013

2013 Resolutions

2013 is shaping up to be a big year, with several weddings, celebratory events and most importantly to Rob and I, our first baby! This year, I've narrowed my resolutions to three key initiatives:

  1. Be the best wife and mother I can be: I know I nag Rob a lot about stuff to do around the house, and my type A-personality drives him nuts, so this year I will try to be more patient. I'll also try to be the best mother I can be to our baby and enjoy each minute with our little bundle.
  2. My health: I'd like to keep up with eating healthy and exercising. I know winter is tough to walk outside when it's freezing out, but doing little things like yoga or making my way up to the gym will go a long way.
  3. Keep plugging away two of my standard resolutions: curse less and don't text while driving

No comments:

Post a Comment