Monday, February 11, 2013

Weeks 25 and 26

How far along?: Kicking off 27 weeks today!

Total weight gain: 16 pounds as of this morning, which marked the start of week 27

How big is baby?: Week 25: zucchini/canteloupe; Week 26: eggplant; Week 27: cauliflower

Sleep?: Still getting my sleep and starting to get tired early again.. probably because I'm approaching the third trimester

Best moment?: Getting to check in on my little guy during a sonogram and seeing that everything is growing healthy and on track (in fact, they said he's about 9 days ahead of schedule so we'll see if he ends up coming early). At 26 weeks 3 days he was already 2.2 and apparantely hamming it up in there. He seems to look like Rob.. bald and his mouth was open the entire time :)

Movement?: Still loving every time he moves!. I think I'm really cherishing every kick, punch and sumersault since I know we only have a few months left of this special time together. It's crazy how he really boogies when he wants to and is quiet other times. Like when I first felt the kicks, now I like laying down with my shirt up a little so I can see when he moves in the belly. So cool and such a little miracle!

Other symptoms: Still just the occasional heartburn

Food cravings?: Although I like a cold glass of milk, there are still no weird or intense cravings to report.. boo!

Food aversions: Still none

Labor signs?: None

Belly button in or out?: My innie is definitely gone and I'm afraid to say it, but I'm pretty sure that by the end I'll have an outie for the first time in my life.

What I miss: That disposable income would still be nice lol

Milestones: Rob got promoted to Area Director of Sales (I'm calling him ADOS) and we both turned 30. That's enough of a milestone for me!

Here's some shots from our 26 week sonogram:




No comments:

Post a Comment