Thursday, November 17, 2011

'Tis the Season

A few months ago we finally broke down and invested in a Keurig. Rob has wanted one for a while but I held off since I was dreading having another giant contraption in the kitchen and tons of coffee pods filling my pantry. I also have to admit that I really feel the buzz of caffine if I have a cup, which limits me to drinking coffee in the morning - unless I know I need or can be up late at night.

Since I really only drink coffee at work I was very curious to try the flavored pods they have, including the limited edition Pumpkin Spice. I love its great flavor and how it can really give you that autumn "feeling." If you haven't tried it I'd highly reccomend picking up a pod or two.

Now I just need to find a coffee pod that puts you in the holiday spirit. I'm having a hard time believing that next week is Thanksgiving and that soon we'll be putting up our Christmas tree. How are the holidays here already?!



No comments:

Post a Comment