Friday, October 28, 2011

Date Night at Medieval Times

I always give Rob grief about all of the events he goes to after work, especially since he gets home so late on multiple days throughout the week. I was finally able to join him at a recent event hosted by Medieval Times - marking my first visit to this castle plopped in the middle of Lyndhurst.

Although not using utensils took some getting used, it was a pretty cool experience. The horses were my favorite part; they were absolutely magnicifent and performed quite a show. I would have taken pictures of them but due to confidentiality agreements I couldn't use my cell phone. Luckily, the girl sitting next to me really didn't care and was able to snap this shot.

I don't think I'll rush down to one of his work events again but at least this one was entertaining.


No comments:

Post a Comment