Sunday, December 19, 2010

Annual Spa Day

Last year my friend Melissa and I planned a morning at DePasquale - a local spa by us. A little pampering is always a pleasant event so we decided to go again and went this past Saturday. We had our treatments and then met up in the relaxation room for a little girl time to catch up. It was much needed quality time since the last chance we really had a chance to talk was a month or so ago.

Needless to say, the company was great but I'd like to take a few lines and explain how amazing the massage was. I usually stick with a regular full body massage but thought I'd change it up and go for a warm stone massage. It was perfect! I can't wait for my next day at the spa - hopefully for my birthday in February. I'll definitely be getting a warm stone massage again!

And based on much we enjoy our spa trips, we'll be doing it twice a year moving forward :)

No comments:

Post a Comment