Sunday, December 23, 2012

Weeks 18 & 19

Weeks 18 and 19
How far along?: 19 weeks

Total weight gain: Between 7-9 pounds.. slowly climbing

How big is baby?: Week 18 - Bell Pepper or Sweet Potato, Week 19 - Mango

Sleep?: Still sleeping but some nights it's hard to fall asleep, or fall back asleep after getting up in the middle of the night

Best moments?: Feeling the Bambino move. I don't think that will ever get old

Movement?: Yes and I love it :)

Other symptoms: The occasional heartburn, which has been happening more than usual lately, and feeling a little winded

Food cravings?: Today I wanted biscuits and raspberry lemonade from Cracker Barrel, but I think it was more because we were talking about what to do for dinner and I was thinking of what I'd order wherever we went, and was aiming for someplace close

Food aversions: Luckily, no

Labor signs?: None

Belly button in or out?: Innie

What I miss: Maybe being able to sleep on my stomach but it's not the worst since I sleep with lots of pillows

Milestones: Telling more people, knowing we have the big ultrasound on the 24th, and starting to browse at baby furniture and gear today

No comments:

Post a Comment