Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Weeks 12, 13, 14, 15

Weeks 12, 13, 14 and 15
How far along?: Yesterday marked 16 weeks, but since I'm so far behind and just starting week 16 I'm not going to count it yet :) To my defense, between being busy at work, 1+ week without power because of Hurricane Sandy and our anniversary trip, things have been busy

Total weight gain: Between 3-5 pounds - it fluctuates but I'm glad it's going up

How big is baby?: Week 12: Lime; Week 13: Tangerine; Week 14: Nectarine; Week 15: Apple

Maternity clothes?: No

Sleep?: Yes but still getting up in the middle of the night for the bathroom. I'm also at the point where I'm trying to sleep just on my side, although it just looks like a little bloat and not a big belly

Best moments?: Getting the results back of my Tay Sachs test that I'm not a carrier, and having a safe trip to London and Paris with Rob for our anniversary

Movement?: I thought I felt a little blip the other day although most websites say it may be a little early

Food cravings?: I wanted a vanilla milkshake for a while and Rob got me one when we got back from our trip - yay!

Food aversions: I've been pretty lucky and haven't had anything really turn my stomach (knock wood!)

Labor signs?: None

Belly button in or out?: Innie

What I miss: Nothing really, although watching what I eat around the holidays has been stressful. I accidentally had a small bite of goats cheese; drank about a cup of tea each day while in London (although I had several small cups during a tasting at the Twinnings Tea museum), and got a cold and sore throat after our trip so I had some Vitamin C cough drops. I thought that would be safer than herbal or medication cough drops.

Here's a photo from our 12 week sonogram:


Milestones: Officially in the 2nd Trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment