Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm going to put Rob in a bubble

After his first car accident in mid-December, I never would have thought that once he got the car back it would get hit again. No joke. He picked up his truck around 4pm on December 30th, and was very excited to have his "baby" back. By 8pm that night, it got hit again.

After chatting about what to make for the New Years Eve parties, we decided to run to a few stores after dinner. On our way out of BJ's, the guy coming down the road didn't see Rob's truck and hit the front end of it. It all honestly happened so fast I didn't know what happened. Since I was text messaging when he got hit, I thought he drove over the curb by accident until I saw the bumper and part of his front light go flying off the road.

Hopefully no one will want to play bumper cars with him again for a long, long time. On the plus side, with both the back end and front end of his car replaced, it's practically brand new!

No comments:

Post a Comment