Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Birthday Plans

I work for a great company, and one of the many perks is that we get our birthday off. Since my birthday can fall on a random day during the week, I try to do something that's fun and I can do on my own since most of my friends and Rob are at work. Enter Spa Day.

A few years ago I decided to go for a massage on my birthday. It was a nice little treat and a perfect getaway that has quickly become a tradition. Each year I seem to have added a service, with my favorite being a package that includes a full body massage, facial and manicure. After my wonderful experience with warm stone massages back in December, I decided to upgrade the package so I can get that massage. Although I am dread getting older, spending the day at the spa is such a lovely way to ring in my birthday. Let the countdown begin!

2 comments:

  1. Want to plan on a long weekend next year and make it a in the middle spa trip?

    ReplyDelete