Saturday, July 23, 2011

It's the little things in life..

...like a great bathroom.

My company recently moved into an incredible new space which was built with so many amenities. Thanks to our amazing CEO and the other higher ups, our office now has a manicure room (with a manicurist who comes in once a week), a Zen Den with three full body massage chairs, a billiard room, a foose ball table, a putting green, dart boards, the largest TV in the state of New Jersey (no joke), and so much more.

It's really an incredible facility but the thing that I am the most amazed about is the bathrooms. Not only does it smell drastically better than our old building, but there's a vanity so you can do your makeup with professional lighting, plenty of stalls, and the automatic water, soap and flushing toilets. It sounds crazy, I know. But in all seriousness the highlight for me is that the toilets give you ample time for flushing. I hate when you go to a place and the toilets start flushing when you're on the bowl, or they don't flush at all and then you have to try to flush it yourself without touching any disgusting part. I use the bathroom more than I'm able to use the massage chairs, so having a state of the art stall is something I'm very appreciative of in our new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment