Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wii Fun

As a Christmas gift for both of us, Rob and I got a Wii system. To be honest, he wanted to get it a while ago, but I pushed back since everyone I spoke to said it's great until the novelty wears off. I'm sure it will eventually, but I actually enjoy the fitness games and we both have a great time trying to beat the New Super Mario Bros. Wii. The best part about this new Mario game is being able to play with two to four players, and the graphics are incredible.


Some of my favorite workout games include Zumba, Yoga/Pilates and Jillian Michaels (she kicks my butt!). We used to play Wheel of Fortune, The Price is Right, and the Wii Fit and Wii Sport games a lot, but we're on a mission to beat Mario Bros. It reminds me of being a kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment