Sunday, October 17, 2010

10-10-10

October 10, 2010 marked a very special day for thousands of couples, including our friends Jacki and Mike. I was so touched when Jacki asked me to be a bridesmaid, while Rob had the honor of walking Jacki's mom down the aisle. Since I was in the wedding - and I forgot to charge my camera - I wasn't able to take a lot of pictures, but here's a shot of Rob and the mother of the bride heading to the reception on the bus...


...and a picture of the happy couple cutting their cake...

... and then the after effects...
Rob has known Jacki since kindergarten, and I've been lucky enough to know her since I started to date Rob. We were both so happy to share in their special day and wish them nothing but love, health and happiness in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment