Friday, December 2, 2011

Disney on Ice: Dare to Dream

These last few years Disney on Ice has come to our area the weekend after Thanksgiving. Although I was not crazy about seeing Elmo at 9am, Rob was able to get tickets to Disney's Dare to Dream on Saturday night, which works much better for me. I'm also a Disney Princess fan so I didn't mind seeing this as much.

The event started off with a performance about "The Princess and the Frog," a movie I was not familiar with -- at all. I perked up with the next skit, "Cinderella," which is one of my all-time favorites, and then they ended with "Tangled," complete with intense acrobatics. In the end, all of the princesses and their prince charmings made an appearance which caused me to act like a five year old yelling out the names of every character as they skated out.

All in all it was a fun show but the next time we go I'm going to have to brush up on the new movies so I know who's being shown.

Cinderella's Carriage looked beautiful all lit up 

The end with all of the characters around the castle

An overview of the set, complete with the floating lights from "Tangled"

No comments:

Post a Comment