Friday, May 27, 2011

Movin' On Up

Well it's not to the East Side, per say, but we're moving our offices further east. My company has grown by leaps and bounds over the past few years and we're taking over an incredible new space in Parsippany. It's still in the same town as where the old building was, but it'll make for a longer commute for me thanks to NJ traffic and roadwork.

The new space is going to be state of the art, and was designed to be like the Google offices of the East Coast. There are going to be multiple bars, a game room, mini-golf area, relaxation rooms complete with full body massage chairs, the biggest TV in the state of NJ, a space for a manicurist who will come in once a week and much more.

I'm very excited to get to our new space on Tuesday and unpack but at the same time it's sad to say goodbye to the old offices since it's where I got my start. One week after I graduated college I started as an account coordinator. Since then I moved up in the ranks to a Senior Account Executive, switched desks five times (three cubes, two offices), serviced multiple accounts, landed numerous placements, and worked with incredible people. I'm excited for this next chapter of my company's growth but will always remember 14 Walsh Drive, where it all began for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment